Saturday 4 November 2017

OUGD603 - EP - Rebrand - Photoshoot

Photographing the
Final Outcomes

For presenting my work at the end of the year, I photographed the final outcomes.

Unfortunately, my abilities in the photography studio are very limited and so the photos didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. This is something that I am to work on throughout the year as it is important to present my work to a  professional standard. I must learn how to adjust the white balance so that the background does not appear grey.

Despite this, both myself and the client are very pleased with the final outcome. He has agreed to use everything I have produced for him. He has also said that he is aiming to extend the brand in the near future and so my involvement with his business will carry on and progress.














No comments:

Post a Comment