Tuesday 26 April 2016

Project Development


Sticker Pouch


To present my blogger stickers in a professional and engaging way I'll be exploring holders and pouches.

The idea is to enclose the stickers within a sleeve that will include useful tips and information about blogging.

The info will include how to make blogging less of a chore and more useful to the owner.

The engaging packaging will hopefully lead recipients to take an interest into my design and open it up to find the stickers enclosed.









Lotus CD Sleeve

A customised CD sleeve, inspired by a blooming lotus sleeve. The company is based in Singapore and so they have taken inspiration from their surroundings to dictate their branding and packaging.






Pamphlet


The stickers on there own do not actually teach the recipient anything, so I thought of attaching them to a small pamphlet.


The pamphlet will include tips and advice on how to make blogging less of a chore on the flip side.


I have designed a small A6 pamphlet that the sticker will then be attached to.

I have kept it this size for the reason that it would be cheap and quick to produce if they were to be distributed to 70 students within their starter packs. The small size means I can fit 2 pamphlets onto one A4 sheet, further reducing the cost of print. I couldn't print double sided as I am making slits in one side in order to hold the sticker.

I kept the colour scheme at orange and white to match the blogger logo. I have then used a two typefaces, one for the header and the other for the body text, that resemble text found on a video game. I've done this so that it looks computerised as well as being relatable to a younger audience. 

Both side with be printed so that I can then stick them back to back. I haven't printed double sided as the stickers will be attached using two slits situated in the corners of the dotted square. The two layers prevents the slits from coming through the other side.



No comments:

Post a Comment