Thursday 18 January 2018

OUGD603 - EP - SHO - Sticker Collection

Collateral to be
Sent off to Paris Fashion Week

The next ask from my client was to design a range of stickers that they will take to promote the fashion label over in Paris during their fashion week. The brand has rented out a showroom space in the heart of the French capital along side another aspiring clothing brand from London.

I did not have much time for this brief so was good practice for working quickly, under pressure and for a set deadline. The client would be catching the Eurostar to Paris 5 days after asking me for the stickers. I saw this as an amazing opportunity to see my own work in the real world as well as  internationally.

The client wanted the range of stickers to promote their new line of clothing as well as be in keeping with their tone of voice and target audience. Having a young audience gives more freedom for the designs. Below are the stickers I produced:

Disrupted Logo


Gun x Logo 01

 Gun x Logo 02

Futuristic Logo


My Work shared across their Instagram Page



No comments:

Post a Comment