Thursday 16 March 2017

Arjowiggins Submission Research

Example Submission Boards


As this is my first time submitting the D&AD/YCN briefs I have looked up some examples of submissions from previous years to get a good idea what to include and what not to.

The example here has given me a good idea of how much I need to write about each image I include. I will also use it as a guide to structure my slides and order them in way that makes them clear and concise.



This example includes a bold, impactful front cover that introduces the project to the viewer in a fun and colourful way. This is a good idea in order to attract the judges attention as they flick through all the submissions.
The colourful and playful theme then runs throughout the submission boards to bring it all together.
This example is much more of a story telling. The boards don't include any text, instead the concept and final resolution is demonstrated through the use of photos showing how the product would be used.






No comments:

Post a Comment