Tuesday 16 May 2017

Working Age UK

Publicity

To demonstrate product, range and distribution I have produced a number of mock ups taking into consideration the audience I want to appeal to and attract.

Bus Advert

The idea to use a bus as a means of communication is informed by the fact that a lot of adverts you see on the back of buses share a similar topic or purpose. Through research and observations I discovered that a lot of the adverts you see on the back of buses are to do with health.



Flyers

I then designed an A5 flyer that would be available in hospitals and doctors surgeries as these are places that people with Parkinson's go for regular check ups. Flyers are appropriate for my target audience as people of the age of 35+ are more inclined to read a flyer or leaflet, more so that a younger audience.

I wanted to keep the flyers simple and stripped back with the sole purpose of making viewers aware that there is an app. Originally, I was going to include tutorials on how to use the app but from feedback, I learned that the tutorial on the app itself is enough.



Instagram

My target audience will most likely already be following the Parkinson's UK social media presence including their Instagram page. This makes it a perfect means of advertising as the only people who will see it are people already involved with the charity and who most likely have the disease. Also, the general age of the people on Instagram are of the target audience I'm aiming my campaign at, which also filters out the older people who would not be interested in the app itself.


Parkinson's Website

Another highly appropriate and efficient means of advertising the app is to feature it on the charity website page. The advert can be found when the user clicks on the 'Online Community' tab. The advert would then be seen straight away by the intended target audience as, again, the people visiting that area of the website will be of a younger age.




No comments:

Post a Comment