Sunday 25 February 2018

OUGD603 - EP - SHO - Label

Wash Care Tag for
Hoodies and Trackies

The client has asked me to do something for him which is far less glamourous the their previous tasks but one that is important when designing clothes to ensure consistency throughout their identity. They have asked me to produce the 'wash care' tag for their clothes. This was not the most enjoyable task, however it has a lot of importance and taught me about an aspect of fashion designing that would often be overlooked. My workings and final design is below:

Originally, I had designed it to be in colour and in keeping with their branding guidelines. However, we heard back from the manufacturers who told us that it had to be black and white.


This is the tag in use on a pair of their new tracksuit bottoms.






No comments:

Post a Comment